The Large-Scale SQP Solver is a plug-in Solver Engine that extends Analytic Solver Optimization or Comprehensive, or Solver SDK Platform or Comprehensive. Based on a world-class implementation of the Sequential Quadratic Programming (SQP) method, it is Frontline's most versatile Solver Engine, solving linear, integer, quadratic, conic, smooth nonlinear, and even non-smooth optimization problems far larger than the standard Excel Solver, or even Analytic Solver Platform alone -- with no fixed limits on variables and constraints. It solves non-smooth problems using an integrated hybrid Evolutionary Solver, and it solves global optimization problems using either the Evolutionary Solver or multistart methods. Your license is good for use in both Analytic Solver for Excel and in Solver SDK.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the SolverSetup program or the SDKSetup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. The LSSQP Solver Engine is available for Windows. It comes with a comprehensive User Guide and extensive online Help.
- The LSSQP Solver for Windows supports Excel versions from 2007 through the most current release (32-bit and 64-bit) and SDK-based programs written for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Windows Server.
Annual Support. Annual Support for the LSSQP Solver is required through the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for another Frontline Systems product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. The LSSQP Solver comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Be sure you understand our license terms and prices.