Risk Analysis with Monte Carlo Simulation from Analytic Solver® to RASON® - All you need to leverage your modeling skills and deploy analytics beyond Excel
Duration: 60 minutes
Scroll down to watch this live, 60-minute Webinar, by the creators of Analytic Solver®.
This webinar is ideal for you if:
- Are you responsible for modeling business situations in Excel that involve uncertainty and risk?
- Are you considering Monte Carlo simulation add-ins for Microsoft Excel, such as @RISK or Crystal Ball?
- Do you want to go beyond risk analysis to make better decisions, with decision trees and optimization?
- Do you want to find robust optimal solutions that are effective across a wide range of future scenarios?
Join us for our upcoming webinar to discover the latest features of Analytic Solver® for Excel and RASON® -- Frontline Systems’ cloud service and enterprise solution that empowers you to leverage models you have already created, by using low-code or no-code tools for deployment and data management.
Here are just some of the features to be covered:
- Brief Overview of Analytic Solver®
- How to model and run various business problems using Monte Carlo simulation in Excel using Analytic Solver® desktop and Cloud
- New PSI simulation functions – using them to turn Palisade @RISK models into flexible cloud services
- How to deploy your simulation models using Analytic Solver Deployment Wizard and create RESTful services
- Introduction to RASON®
- How to move beyond analytic models in Excel or RASON® and work in Power BI, Tableau, server, or your desktop apps