The OptQuest Solver is a plug-in Solver Engine that extends Analytic Solver Optimization or Comprehensive, or Solver SDK Platform or Comprehensive to solve non-smooth optimization problems of up to 5,000 variables and 1,000 constraints. It employs metaheuristics such as tabu search and scatter search to find global solutions to challenging non-smooth problems. Unlike most Solver Engines, the OptQuest Solver can handle problems that use any Excel formulas or functions including IF, CHOOSE and LOOKUP, or any kind of "black box" computed functions in Solver SDK Platform. It supports binary and general integer variables and "alldifferent" constraints. Your license is good for use in both Analytic Solver for Excel and in Solver SDK.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the SolverSetup program or the SDKSetup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. The OptQuest Solver Engine is available for Windows. It comes with a comprehensive User Guide and extensive Help.
- The OptQuest Solver for Windows supports Excel versions from 2007 through the most current release (32-bit and 64-bit) and SDK-based programs written for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Windows Server.
Annual Support. Annual Support for the OptQuest Solver is required throughout the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for another Frontline Systems product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. The OptQuest Solver comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Be sure you understand our license terms and prices.