The XPRESS Solver Engine LP/QP/MIP is a plug-in Solver Engine that extends Analytic Solver Platform, Risk Solver Platform, Premium Solver Platform or Solver SDK Platform to solve very large-scale linear, quadratic, and mixed-integer programming problems with unprecedented speed. Based on the latest version of XPRESS-MP from Dash Optimization (now a subsidiary of FICO Inc.), it extends the power of our Solver Platform products to handle linear programming problems with up to millions of variables and constraints, with no fixed limits on problem size. Problems with tens of thousands of variables and constraints often solve in just seconds.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the EngineSetup program and a Platform setup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. The XPRESS Solver Engine is available for Windows. It comes with a comprehensive User Guide and extensive online Help.
- The XPRESS Solver for Windows supports Excel 2007-2013 (32-bit and 64-bit) on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and Windows Server.
Annual Support. Annual Support for the XPRESS Solver is required through the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for another Frontline Systems product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. The XPRESS Solver comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Be sure you understand our license terms and prices.