The Large-Scale SQP Solver is a plug-in Solver Engine that extends Analytic Solver Platform, Risk Solver Platform, Premium Solver Platform or Solver SDK Platform. Based on a world-class implementation of the Sequential Quadratic Programming (SQP) method, it is Frontline's most versatile Solver Engine, solving linear, integer, quadratic, conic, smooth nonlinear, and even non-smooth optimization problems far larger than the standard Excel Solver, or even Analytic Solver Platform alone -- with no fixed limits on variables and constraints. It solves non-smooth problems using an integrated hybrid Evolutionary Solver, and it solves global optimization problems using either the Evolutionary Solver or multistart methods.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the EngineSetup program and a Platform setup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. The LSSQP Solver Engine is available for Windows or Linux (please select your operating system). It comes with a comprehensive User Guide and extensive online Help.
- The LSSQP Solver for Windows supports Excel 2013 and Excel 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Excel 2007 on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows Server.
- The LSSQP Solver for Linux can be used in custom applications created with Solver SDK Platform.
Annual Support. Annual Support for the LSSQP Solver is required through the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for another Frontline Systems product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. The LSSQP Solver comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.