The OptQuest Solver is a plug-in Solver Engine that extends Analytic Solver Platform, Risk Solver Platform, Premium Solver Platform or Solver SDK Platform to solve non-smooth optimization problems of up to 5,000 variables and 1,000 constraints. It employs metaheuristics such as tabu search and scatter search to find global solutions to challenging non-smooth problems. Unlike most Solver Engines, the OptQuest Solver can handle problems that use any Excel formulas or functions including IF, CHOOSE and LOOKUP, or any kind of "black box" computed functions in Solver SDK Platform. It supports binary and general integer variables and "alldifferent" constraints.
FREE TRIAL. If you want to "try before you buy," simply register by filling out a simple form, download and run the EngineSetup program and a Platform setup program. You'll be able to use a full featured, full capacity, full speed version of the software for 15 days, free of charge.
What's Included. The OptQuest Solver Engine supports Excel 2013 and Excel 2010 (32-bit) and Excel 2007 on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows Server. It comes with a comprehensive User Guide and extensive online Help.
Annual Support. Annual Support for the OptQuest Solver is required throughout the license term. Annual Support includes:
- A limited warranty for the functionality and performance of the software product
- All software upgrades for the product released during the license term
- Ability to trade in this product for another Frontline Systems product
- Technical support by phone and email during normal business hours
- Up to 15 minutes of consulting assistance arising during the license term
Buy your license now. The OptQuest Solver comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.